Friday, September 19, 2008

Time to Resurrect!!

Its been like forever. My babies are growing and we are so busy, i just forgot about this blog.


But here we go!!!

These are some new matching outfits i bought for Gabriel and Zoe. They so should've been twins. They are both 24 lbs. and Gabriel is only about an inch taller than Zoe. She is catching up with him in talking. She is such a copy cat. She does whatever he does. The other day they were in the nursery at church and Zoe was on a horse that Gabe wanted to be on. So, Gabriel being as bright as he is, went and climbed on a chair knowing that Zoe would follow. Sure enough, she did. So Gabriel seized that oppurtunity to get on the horse. I didnt know whether to call him smart or decietful.
Zoe is starting to potty train with Gabriel. He is not too interested in it. He tells me when he goes in his diaper and she has caught on. Several times she has told me she had to poo poo and she really does it. Go, ZOE!!!
Gabriel is so into bible stories right now. And he remembers a lot about every story. He knows the names of the three Hebrew boys, Shaddrach, Meshach, and Abendego. He knows the story of Jonah the best. He also loves Daniel and the lions den, David and Goliath, Mary and the angel Gabriel, Moses and the burning bush, Noah and the Ark. And he remembers something about all of these. Can you say WOW. Wow. Thats what i say all the time. He amazes me.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Yay! I am so glad to see your blog resurrected! I am thinking of making a new blog, just tired of the old look and name....

Charin Adams said...

I am sooo happy that you're back to blogging! :) I was looking all the time to see if you had ;)
xxoo
Charin

Erika said...

Me too, Charin. I kept checking, but I gave up - I think it was last week. :( Evidently, I gave up too soon!