Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag You're It

Here is how you play: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1*I have had a crick in my neck for the past 4 days.
2* When i fix myself a coke i must have it 3/4 of the way full of ice and then i have to pour the coke very slowly so i dont lose all the spice!!
3* I love to eat chocolate with coke.
4* I like to eat with small forks. Like not a dinner fork. A salad one.
5* I hate when my panties ride up. LOL Who doesn't
6* I changed 6 dirty diapers today.
7* I love love love flip flops.

I don't have anyone to tag. Everyone that reads my blog has already done this.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Oh so sad. I could have actually been tagged but I blew it. Sorry!!! I like to eat with small forks, too! And I also like a lot of ice with my "pop" or whatever y'all Southerners call it. ;)

Charin Adams said...

Hope your crick in your neck goes away! And yeah, panties that ride up? What's up with that!!!?? :)