Saturday, September 20, 2008

Because I am home alone for the first time in years.

I am....bored
I want...hang out with my BFFs
I have....an adorable family
I keep...forgetting about this blog. Lol
I wish I could...live closer to friends and family
I hate....HURRICANES!!!!!
I fear....God
I hear....dogs barking outside
I don't think....I take enough pictures
I regret....not asking for more blond in my hair last time i got it done.
I love....playing with my hubby and children
I am not....thinking of an answer to put here.
I dance....with my children
I sing....praise to my God
I never....drink nasty beer
I rarely...am home alone
I cry when I watch....God move on others
I am not always....as encouraging as i should be.
I hate that...bad things happen to good people.
I'm confused about...nothing.
I need....to open a daycare center
I should...eat healthier

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Copying is awesome :)
Great answers!

Charin Adams said...

Heyyyy! I tagged you on my blog, come see! :)