Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Jesus and the Leatherback Turtle

Okay, so i'm sure you wondering what the heck i'm blogging about here. But its hilarious. My son has been very interested in Bible stories lately and we told him the story about Mary being the mother of Baby Jesus. Well, my mom bought him some bible figurines from the dollar store. He has Mary, Moses, and Noah. He decided to take a bath with them the last two nights.

Also, Gabriel has been very intrigued by Diego from Nick, Jr. And we have the episode of Diego saves the leatherback sea turtle recorded so he has watched it several times. So, tonight while he was bathing he asked for mary and then when i put all his other bath toys in there was a baby and i told him that it was baby Jesus. Later, he asked for his turtle. And I brought it to him. Then, I returned later to find Baby Jesus riding on the back of the turtle all over the tub. He told me so calmly that baby jesus was riding on the turtle. It was so cute.

2 comments:

Erika said...

cute.

Charin Adams said...

Haha! That's awesome :)
I'm proud of you for blogging!!!