Friday, April 4, 2008

Rocking Rockfest

Are you proud...2 in one week???

We took our youth group to amite, la for Rockfest. It was being put on by our old chuch. It was so much fun. I made Gabe and Zoe shirts that said "my nanny is a rockstar" because Raynelle(thier nanny) was the lead singer in Evangeline Watch. They are awesome. You can check them out on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/evangelinewatch . There was also two other bands there that rocked, Kings Fall and Elesyuum. The kids had a great time.

I loved Zoe's tutu so much. I made it for her. She was a rockstar that day.
This is a pic i caught that day. It kinda looks like Jesus' White horse, Huh!!!

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

I am *so* proud of you! :) Keep it up girl, keep it up :)
Those pictures are great, I love their cute outfits! And you're right about the cloud picture.

Erika said...

Hey! You've been tagged, so now you have something to blog about! :)