Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter 08






Well i guess its time for a blog. I know its been forever. These are some of my easter pics.

I took my kids to my Papa's nursing home for an easter egg hunt. They loved it. Zoe did a great job of losing her eggs as she walked. It was so funny. But, she'd just go right back and pick them up. Gabe helped her.


Our family got together the saturday before at my grandparents house. We decided to take a grandkid picture. Even though we are missing some of the grandchildren. We had a good day. My grandfather is aging a lot lately and he doesn't always know whats happening. But during the day when i was talking to him he motioned for me to sit on his lap. It was so sweet. I enjoyed it even though i was trying to hold myself up so i wouldn't crush him. I was wishing someone would have taken a picture, but its just something i'll have to remember forever.

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Aww :) I'm glad you guys had a good Easter! And I'm *really* glad that you're back to blogging....do you see all of those hits that say they're from Cotter? That's me :)

Erika said...

Sweet pics! I especially love the photo with 3 of 4 generations of the guys!!! That'll be something to hold on for sure.

Zoe is too funny dropping her eggs! I am glad you spend so much time w/ our family.