Monday, October 27, 2008

UN-Paid Comedians

My kids continue to amaze me with the things they do and say. They are perfect comedians and they aren't even trying.

The other day i was feeding all the kids i babysit and my two also. I use some plates I got at walmart and they are divided. I dont usually pay attention to which color I give to each child. Gabriel was about halfway through his meal when he noticed he was eating out of a pink plate. He told me "I don't want this Lady plate." It took me a minute to figure out exactly what he was talking about. Then, a day or two later I came home with some chocolate covered strawberry ice cream from blue bell. It comes in a pink container. He told me he wanted some of that Lady ice cream. It's so funny that he associates pink with a lady. I've never told him anything about that and he even has a couple pink shirts.

Then, Zoe. She was MIA one day for about 10 min. We were at my sis-in-law's house. Her husband, Tim, found her in the closet with an orange crayola marker. She loves to write and she usually is good about staying on the paper, but with a lack of paper I guess she decided to write on herself. When he brought her out she said, "Look, mama, look. Pretty, Mama." LOL. How can you fuss her for that. Afterall she was just getting creative.

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Oh my gosh, they are so adorable!!! :) :)

Erika said...

That is just too cute!!!