Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All Star Lunch

I enjoy lunch time with all the children. But, unfortunately, my kids never eat as good as the ones i babysit. So i tried to get creative. Make it a fun lunch. Gabriel and Zoe never want to eat a sandwich the correct way. They like to open it up and eat just the meat and cheese and sometimes the bread. But today Gabriel (not Zoe) learned to correct way to eat a sandwich. He was so excited that he was eating a star sandwich.














These were made just like a regular sandwich and then i used a star cookie cutter. I saved the leftovers and let them eat the meat that was cut off.



They also love having a picnic outside. But is was kinda damp so we were under the garage.

3 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Sooo cute! I've been wanting to get Katie a bunch of Bento lunch stuff...have you seen them? Google it for sure if you haven't, SO cute!

Brandi Bee said...

nope havent seen it. I will google though! Thanx

CreatedVisible said...

I enjoy Martha Stewart. She would be very pleased with you :-)