Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pregnancy

I was looking at some old pics and i found these so i thought i'd blog about them.

I truly loved being pregnant. I loved everything about it. It was such a wonderful amazing thing. God is so real. Only a loving God can create things with such wonder. I loved the feeling of a life being inside of me. I loved the cravings, the beauty it brings to a mother, the clothes, the anticipation. Both of my babies were tiny so i didnt get too big. but i wanted to.

Gabriel Everett Chi weighed 4.2 oz. He was a miracle baby. He was shrinking inside me because i had lost all of my amniotic fluid. How? No Clue. It just dissappeared. Had to have an emergency c-section. Where i was told he may or may not make it. But, glory to God, he did.
Zoe Christabelle was such a beauty!! She came in a much calmer way. We had a scheduled date in which we drove to the hospital and she was taken out of me. I love the sound of a fairly quiet room and then a child is born and it is no longer quiet. Lol.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Awww so sweet...you had a bow in her hair the instant she was born, didn't you? I am glad you enjoyed your two pregnancies, hun. You are such a wonderful person!

Charin Adams said...

Aww! This is such a sweet post! :)
I love those babies, miss them!