Thursday, October 23, 2008

Floored!!!

How many times can you sweep your floor and then look forward to doing it again? I truly love taking care of my family. I do. Promise. But, do I have to enjoy picking up every crumb i step on on my floor. I hate cleaning my floors. I'd rather have a maid to do it. I dont mind dishes, but only because i have a dishwasher and washing clothes is fine until i have to fold them. I don't mind picking up my children's toys and cleaning their room, except for the blocks. My room is another story. I think my hubby and i are completely ok with letting our clothes lie where they may and just never cleaning in there. So here is the meaning of this blog. Name something you'd rather write a blog about than do.

I'd much rather blog than clean my floors. Which needs to be done right now.

2 comments:

CreatedVisible said...

You've been busy blogging!!!

Erika said...

Okay this is my 3rd attempt to leave this comment....there are 3 chores that I put off and off and off. They are: 1) cleaning up the kitchen, 2) vacuuming the stairs and the upstairs, and 3) scrubbing the tub/shower.