Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Bathrooms

I finally got around to painting my bathrooms after living here a year. But i do have an excuse, I wasnt allowed to paint because i'd been pregnant.












I love the bold colors. Very shocking, i know. . But sometimes you just have to take a risk. When you take a bath in the yellow room your water looks yellow. Kinda creepy. I love the green one . I am decorating with crosses all over the entire wall in this one, eventually. I havent found one yet. But it'll be something I collect over the years and each cross can tell a story about where i got it. I'm really excited about this.

4 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Look at that color! I *like*! :)

Charin Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

I love the striped shower curtain - how colorful. Wish I could come and see your house for real. :) Maybe one day....

Ruth! said...

youre finally unpregnant for more than a couple months...time to do some redecorating! hahaha...looks very good!