Friday, June 1, 2007

Going to Youth Nite


We were going to church to hear daddy preach and I was taking their pics before because they were so cute! I told Gabriel to go stand on the wall to take his pic and he totally did it. He is so good! The other day I told him to go to his room because he was punished and he went for that too. I felt bad for punishing him after he was able to follow those directions.

Zoe was a cow girl. She was so cute with her little jean skirt and cowboy boots. (check out Gabe peeking in on the pic, lol)

3 comments:

Ruth! said...

aww youre neglecting your son!!!! haha I love zoe's boots! and you act so surprised that gabe knew to stand against the wall...the poor kid had the paparazzi (me and you) takin pics of him all the time!

Charin Adams said...

:) They are so cute. I love Zoe's little boots!

Erika said...

They are both so cute! I think Gabe looks just like your dad there, and I love Zoe's boots, what a stylish little girl.

That is too sweet about Gabe obediently going to his room after you told him he was punished! :) He seems like a sweetie.