Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh how I love this brown water!! Mix in a little sugar and some white fat!!!  "cafe au lait" Something that I've had to grow to love and now don't want to be without. I drink it twice a day an sometimes even want it at 8-9oclock.  And for some reason, I'm always very picky about my cup. I like to drink my coffee in a cute or fun cup. It's kind of disappointing when you have a boring cup like I have today. Why should it matter what cup you have??? Maybe drinking coffee is like a hobby.  And since I'm now addicted to it I'm definitely a social sipper! It's what adults do when they don't drink alcohol. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I absolutely agree! Coffee is not nearly as much fun unless you have pretty or cute cups. :-) I NEVER drink out of the ones Jamie likes {hunting ones,ect} I would rather skip my cappachino if I can't have one of my cups!

Erika said...

I like the new look of your blog - so happy you are back in blogland, as I have missed you. And I love cafe au lait, too! I found some Cafe du Monde coffee out here in Denver (at Cost Plus) and was ecstatic to drink it. It's sooo good. And I like a certain-sized cup, that is a big deal for me when I drink coffee.

Brandi Bee said...

Im in love with Community Coffee. I dont really like Folgers, but a lot of people do. I've never tried Cafe du Monde except for at Cafe Du Monde. I'm so set on my plain coffee, i dont like experiementing with it. I love it with plain half and half. No flavorings. Unless its a starbucks frappachino..:)

Erika if you ever need me to send you some let me know