Friday, March 4, 2011

Lets try this again!!!

Okay, i'm gonna give this a trial run again. I truly love blogging but i think the reason i quit is because i'd have to upload pics like everyday. Well now thanks to mobile blogging that may be a whole lot easier.

Dont bother backreading my blog to see what i have been doing unless you are interested in things that happened in 2009. I am hoping to do better this time around and bring you lots of fun from Louisiana!


Lets start with some updates. I've added one extra little Cajun since the last time i blogged...

This is Kaison Jeremiah (at Birth). He weighed in at a petit 6lbs 8oz, But my largest out of my 3. However, he didnt stay petit. He is now a whopping 20lbs 9oz at 6mos old. Still my largest out of the 3. But he has forever stolen my heart with his rosy red cheeks and his little cellulitey chunky legs. Here is an updated pic of my other two...


No comments: