Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cute Cute Cute!!




Zoe with her angel wings.


I'm sure every mom thinks that their kids are the cutest in the world, so no has to agree with me when i tell yall that my kids are the cutest in the world. I'm having a blast with my Gabriel and Zoe. They are always so happy and so cute. And they love each other so much. What more could you ask for. These are some of my new favorites.



The absolute best pic my kids have ever taken!!! I want a 50x30 or something like that.



3 comments:

Ruth! said...

cute pictures! I love zoe in the little angel wings! how cute!! I think I should get props for taking that pic of the two of them! that definitly is the BEST picture! EVER! its my background right now!! soooo freakin cute!!! and mommy looks cute with her babies!!!

Erika said...

These are all great photos! I like the first one of Zoe!!! She is going to love that one later on in life! :)

The one of just the two of 'em is precious, and it's good to see you in that last photo with them.

Charin Adams said...

Oh my gosh, Brandi! The one with Gabes arm around Zoe brought tears to my eyes. :) They are so adorable. :)
And hey, if you're serious about wanting the mongo size picture order it from scrapbookpictures.com
they are so cheap and they have really good quality! :)
Can I get you to print me some copies of these, or will you e-mail them to me so I can?
Loves,
Charin