Monday, July 30, 2007

Zoe turns six months!

My baby girl is 6 months old. She did it on July 26 (which is also my anniversary). Way to go Zoe. You are getting so big and beautiful. I will be sending out 6 month pics as soon as the ones i took of Gabriel and her together come in. Wow. 6 months old. Time really flies. I think i should start kissing her more! Yes, definitely. Maybe its time for another.......huh?? I had two dreams this past week that we had another. Once it was just a pregnant dream but the other i was actually in the hospital having her and she turned out to be a 2 yr old. She was very cute. But she didn't have a name and i was outraged. All i could come up with was Molly. She just looked like a Molly. So i told Joel that we need to come up with some just in case names. He was like Whatever!

4 comments:

Ruth! said...

look how beautiful your little girl is!!! soooooo cute! I love her! ahh! I cant believe you finally had a girl!! not to knock gabe or anything! I love him too and he is aweeesome! and gorgeous! I miss you! life has been crazzzy lately but I hope to see all ya'll soon! I love you and your beautiful familyyy!

Ruth! said...

ohh and ya better get those pics to me AND fast! haha

Erika said...

ha ha ha. Molly! I actually really like the name Molly. :) That is a funny dream, and even funnier is Joel's reaction to your idea of coming up with "just-in-case-names" or whatever it was you called it! Love, love Zoe's outfit and flower headband. She is sooo cute!

Charin Adams said...

She is so very beautiful :)
Yeah, I've been kinda thinking about another one too! :) At least we finally decided on a boys name...Colin :) Love that name.