Tuesday, August 21, 2007

some of my faves!

I stole this idea from erika. It was a fun one.
These are in no particular order. Feel free to share yours.

1. Watching gabe and zoe laugh at each other. Gabes smile is priceless when he knows he is making his sister smile.
2. Love
3. Being in God's presence. Praise Dancing, Worshipping, or just soaking.
4. Taco Soup our vegetable soup and grilled cheese
5. Watching Gabe "pay" or pray
6. Being snuggly with my Joel
7. A good back tickling from my Joel.
8. Having a great time with family or friends.
9. A great picture
10. Watching my kids enjoy life, love, and family.

4 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Love those! :) And like the idea too, I may have to blog this. :) But not right now, my blog is making me mad. I changed the background color and now everything's blown way out and looks funky. :)

Erika said...

Oh, I'm flattered that you stole it from me...actually I am giving it to you, so you won't feel guilty about it, hee hee ;).

Yeah, the back tickling one was a good one...maybe I'll go and add a #11.

Ruth! said...

you forgot to say hanging out with your cool cousin!! hahaha its ok I forgive you this time!

Ruth! said...

hey I posted the pics! theyre too cute!!!