Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Lake Charles Children's Museum

We had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours at this awesome place. It was very fun for my kiddos....and the adults. He He. We had a blast. Gabriel and Zoe were zooming everywhere. There were in hypermode. Its like there was so much to do they had to try hard to focus on only one thing at a time. This was Joels first time at a children's museum too so he very much loved it. These places amazing. They have tons of fun and interesting things to do. I had been to the one in New Orleans and they are very similar.



This is the highest we got this bubble. The kids kept popping it.


Gabe was singing "Jesus Loves me" and he drew a crowd. Then when he realized he was being watched he dropped the mic and it made a loud boom. He said "They got me scared"


They got to be on TV so they were watching themselves.
They do have other clothes. I know the last two posts have my kids in the same outfits. lol

6 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Gosh they are so cute :) :)
I wish we had a place like that around here, Katie would love it :)

Erika said...

That is funny what you said about them having other outfits! I think that sometimes when I post pics on my blog. So what were y'all doing in Lake Charles? I've been to that museum a few times, but it was way too long ago.

Jessica said...

I love the one of Joel playing drums in the backround. He looks like he really belongs there. ;) LOL. That sounds like too much fun. They have a children's science museum in Springfield that I have taken the boys to that looks similiar. Isn't it fun being a mommy?

Charin Adams said...

You need to blog more often. :)
Goodbye and I love you! :) :)

Erika said...

I miss your blogging. Hope you get the desire to start doing it again soon. I know I had to take a while off, too, just wasn't interested, but now I'm back! :)

teenbata20 said...

Thank you very much