Thursday, February 5, 2009

We have a LOLLIPOP!!!

YEA!!! my husband finally allowed me to have an inside pet. (one of my lifelong dreams) Someone had a stray cat that showed up at their beauty shop and they were looking for someone to take it in. Well i pleaded my case to my husband. He was dead set on it not being inside. He said i can go get it as long as it stays outside. Well as soon as i brought it in the house i'm guessing his heart melted or something. The kids loved it. And that nite at 9pm i was running to walmart for cat food and kitty litter.
We decided to call HER, Lollipop. The people that gave HER to us said She was a girl. We never even checked. So when I brought HER to the vet the lady picked HER up and said "You mean, HE." So here we are with a tiger striped boy cat named Lollipop. Poor cat. I tried to get the kids to change HIS name and Gabe's only suggestion was "CarSeat". So i guess this BOY cat will always be Lollipop.

Lollipop's story....My friend Mary saw this same kitten crossing the railroad tracks (which means it came across a 4 lane hwy). She wanted to stop and get it but she didnt think her hubby would let her. So instead she prayed that God would take care of the cat. Then my friend Jane said it showed up outside of her office. Then it went down the street a ways and ended up at a beauty shop. One hairdresser was gonna keep him then changed her mind. Then another took it home and couldnt keep it cuz her apartment doesn't allow pets. So she called Ashlee, our pastor's daughter. Ashlee was standing beside me at chruch when she got the call and immediately asked if i wanted it. So, if we do change Lollipop's name i think it should be Miracle.

2 comments:

Erika said...

"CarSeat!!!!" He is rather amusing, isn't he! ha ha ha! Miracle's a good name, but Lollipop is okay for a boy, I guess. I mean the kids already call him that....good luck on that one!

Charin Adams said...

Awww :) I want to see a picture! :)