Thursday, February 5, 2009

Declawing and Castrating, AHHHHH!!!!

Having an inside cat is EXPENSIVE. To declaw and castrate it will cost $150. WOW. I always wondered why people bought cats from petsmart for like 60bucks. But i totally understand now. Because they come with these two procedures done already.

I told Gabe and Zoe about Lollipop having to go to the Dr. to get his claws out. I didnt explaine the other procedure. Gabe asked if Lollipop can get his teeth out too so he cant bite. Then he went on and asked if he(Gabriel) can get his legs cut off so Lollipop cant scratch him anymore. LOL.

3 comments:

Erika said...

oh my word! ha ha ha ha ha! I can't believe he asked all that! And, what? You got an indoor cat? What is this world coming to!?

Jessica said...

That is tooo funny. I think that Gabe has the best sense of humor of any three year old I know. :) You have the best life, how could anything ever be sad with all those laughs?

Charin Adams said...

Haha! Gabe's awesome :) :)