Monday, May 14, 2007

Mommy, Mama, Mom, Mother


I dont care which one my babies call me it all sound great. Even when i hear it every second Gabe is awake. Mama, Mama, Mama!! Being a mommy is one of the most important things in my life. I love the feeling of picking up a crying Zoe and watching her tears stop because of being held or the fact that sometimes only I can figure out what Gabriel is trying to say. I even love that i cant get though a whole blog without Gabriel needing to be in my lap.

8 comments:

Erika said...

What a precious picture. And you sound like the best kind of mom. I'm so happy that you have two little ones to keep you happy looking after them.

Thanks for the comment on my blog, too! Hope you're having a happy Monday.

I think I'll go and read a chapter or two in my Shopaholic book while Maddie naps. It's by far my favorite time of the day right now.

Charin Adams said...

Aww :) This is so sweet! I'm going to blog soon...hopefully tonight. As soon as Katie lets me! :) :)

Ruth! said...

aww such a sweet post!! I just made a blog...check it out!

Ruth! said...

haha this is ruth by the way...guess I should say that!

Anonymous said...

Hey baby,
I love that picture and I'm very thankful that I have the best wife and mommy for my children in the whole world.

Anonymous said...

hey! i've got a question...i'm having a little trouble posting a new blog...how do I get to whatever I need to go to to post a new blog...i'm soooo confused!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth! said...

UGH I swear i'm blonde!! I finally figuered it out...of course right after I left you a comment asking you how to do it...haha anywayy had fun with you and your beautiful perfect babies y-day!! i'll send ya pics!!