Monday, May 21, 2007

Four Generations




We went to visit my grandmother (Mawmaw Tootles) for Mother's Day. She is my mom's mom. So we had to take a pic of the four of us together. Mawmaw is 80-something, my mom is 50, i am 27 and Zoe is 3 1/2 mos.


My grandmother is the ultimate Mommy! She raised 12 (Ann, Althea, Larry, Lois, Melvin, Darrell, Gail, Terry, Cindy, Julie, Benji, & Nancy) of her own and did her part in helping with 70+ grand and great grand children. I nominate her for mommy of the decade!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my goodness I didn't know your mom had that many brothers and sisters! What in the world! Wow - yes the mother of the decade definitely goes to her!

Brandi, you look so pretty in that picture, and that's so neat about the 4 generations.

Charin Adams said...

Coolness. :)

CINDY FONTENOT MOM said...

MOM IS 87

Ruth! said...

heyy...my mom wanted me to tell ya I have a softball game friday night at 7:30...so if ya'll wanna come to the game thats fine...or ya'll can stay here at the house...jsut givin ya the heads up,...cant wait to see ya'll!