Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blankie Loving




My kids love their blankies and I wanted to take some pics with them so they can see how much they loved them when they are older. I love the way these turned out. I took 3 of each so I can frame them all together. I just learned how to do this selective color thing and I LOVE IT! I feel like i have accomplished something in my life!! lol!! It really isnt as hard as it looks.


This is a little girl i babysit that also loves her blankie terribly.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Okay I just have to say that the second picture (it's of Gabriel) makes him look like he's a ghost! But the shots are really sweet, though!

I need to email you, so expect one soon from me. :)

Charin Adams said...

These are so cute! :)
(I had to go back to the 2nd pic to see if Erika was right! ha ha)

Crystal said...

Awww. those are soo sweet. Two of my three children loved their blankies so very much and I wish I would have taken their pictures with them. They are too big for that now.
Your babies are precious. I love hearing about them from my friend Jessica.