Saturday, November 10, 2007

Zoe's New Bonnets

These are some new bonnets i found at a yard sale. They were $1 a piece!!! I love them so i bought 6 of them. Some smaller for the next baby girl and some for Zoe to grow into. They were made by a homemakers society in Ville Platte. They donated everything for this yard sale to benifit the nursing home my papa is in. I dont know if anyone has ever seen these in stores but i've seen them priced up to $40. And Thank God!!!! I got them for a dollar!!! Wow! I was totally pumped.I love this pic! I used to wear these as a child. My mom said that they never matched my clothes because they were made with scrap fabric that didnt match anything. They called them Gosolays. But i dont think that is the correct spelling for it. Erika, I bought a big one i wanted to send you for Maddie. Let me know if you're interested.

This pic is my absolute FAVE!!! She is so cute!! I love my little pink baby!!!

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Aww, beautiful pictures! :) Is Zoe standing all by herself now?

Erika said...

Love the bonnets, and I'd definitely take one from ya for Maddie...but do you think she's not too grown up for a bonnet? I am not sure about that but I'd still love one though....thanks for thinking of us! :)